100% Home Equity Loans - Should You Max Out Your Home's Equity?
A 100% home equity loan can free up your cash at a low interest rate. While favorable rates and tax benefits make this option look good, consider your own financial situation first. Asking yourself the following questions will give you a better idea of how much a 100% home equity loan can help you.
How Cheap Is Your Loan?
Is the APR on your prospective home equity loan better than what you can find for a personal loan or a credit card? Chances are that home equity loan rates are better. If you don’t know, take the time to research rates now. Lenders will post their APR online or you can receive an emailed quote in minutes.
When you take out more than 80% of your home’s value, you can’t qualify for the lowest rate. This can still be cheaper than other types of financing though. Another factor in your loan’s cost in the tax advantage, which you don’t receive with credit cards or personal loans.
How Will You Financially Benefit From Your Loan?
Are you planning to pay off high interest debt or go furniture shopping? Tapping into all of your home equity makes sense if you see immediate financial improvement. For purchases that don’t appreciate, save up for the purchase.
Using all of your equity takes away a financial cushion that you can use in an emergency. If you have no other cash reserves, it is best to use another type of credit or only part your equity.
When Do You Plan To Move?
Another factor to consider is when you plan to move. By drawing on all of your home equity now, you won’t receive much from selling your home in a year or two. After a couple of years of paying back your principal and of your home appreciating with the market, you will have enough equity built up to receive something when you sell.
Maxing out your home equity is best for cases where you can see immediate financial gain. Otherwise, keep at least a part of your home’s value for future financial needs. And always check with several lenders to be sure you are getting the best deal, no matter what type of loan you choose.
Tips on Managing Islamic Forex Trading Accounts
Forex trading also became popular to many Muslims. Like any other traders, they have an option to manage their own accounts or open a managed Islamic forex accounts. Forex accounts that are managed are created for people who do not have the ability in devoting their time on foreign exchange transactions. This is also an option for people who do not have the expertise in dealing with the forex markets. They can hire professionals who are available for managing forex accounts.
Forex account management is a very competitive and serious business. Many investors are allocating some portions of their funds on forex accounts that are managed by professionals. This is very helpful in reducing the risks and mitigating any losses arising from portfolios which include bond market and stock. Remember, the forex transaction is separated from the stock market, which is why the losses and profits are also separated.
Islamic forex trading accounts can enhance the portfolios of the traders in great ways. Keep in mind that Islamic forex trading accounts which are professionally managed regardless of the account or the manager of forex trading you have chosen should provide these things:
- The Islamic forex trading account is not tied on the operations of stock markets. It should provide better returns than treasury bonds or other money generating instruments in the market.
- It is very important that professionals who handle your account have expertise. The company should have a good reputation on the forex markets. The foreign trading accounts should be managed by experienced professionals. Take note, most transnational firms and foreign banks are employing the best people who always outperformed others. It does necessarily mean that you hired people who are graduates of Harvard. It only emphasizes that the traders should hire better trained people who can successfully manage their Islamic forex trading accounts.
- The company or professionals that handle your Islamic forex trading accounts should know how to leverage to gain maximum profits. The manager can book profits both from the rising and falling currency markets. It is recommended that weekly or monthly reports are provided for every forex transactions together with the real time reports.
- The Islamic forex trading accounts has liquidity. It should offer the traders easy money withdrawals from investors within specified intervals of time and during emergency cases.
- The Islamic forex trading accounts which are managed by professionals uses tools on statistical analysis to optimum results and maximum profits. It is because:
• The professionals know the market on trading forex. They are well educated about the currencies being trade therefore they can also accurately predict the direction of the money in the forex markets. They know the right speculation about the money being sold and bought in pairs. The rise and fall of the currency prices are well predicted so they can sell the currency with higher value and buy the currency with lower value.
• They have studied your Islamic forex trading accounts picking the forex trading system that will be compatible with it. They can choose the system letting your trades to be automated according to its history, or followed traditional valleys and peaks. This can ensure better execution of the trades preventing market manipulation.
• The professionals are well trained on dealing with real time forex market trading. Their learning experience can handle whatever market fluctuation and sees it as an opportunity in making huge profits. They are also well acquainted with the things needed in minimizing market losses.
• They know the margins of every forex trading. So, they can manage your Islamic forex trading account in such a way to avoid trading margins that can accumulate huge amount of money loss.
• They are experts on using the best forex trading strategy that will help you attain success. These strategies include the right time when to enter or exit in the forex markets. Since forex trading is also open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, the professionals who are managing your account already know the best times to trade.
Letting your Islamic forex trading accounts be managed by professionals can ensure that it is well taken cared of. You can also attend to other activities without worrying about the future outcome of your accounts.
Using forex signals to navigate the currency market
There are dozens of world currencies being traded around the clock on the foreign currency exchange, and no one can possibly monitor them all at once. That is why many traders rely on forex signals to keep them apprised of movement in the market.
Many brokers and other forex-related businesses offer forex signals to subscribers. Forex signals are simply recommendations to buy or sell based on mathematical algorithms and professional know-how. Usually these signals include specific entry, stop and target levels. They might say something like, in essence, “Right now the EUR/USD bid is at 1.2529 and dropping. When it gets to 1.2465, sell.”
Forex signal providers usually charge for their service, sometimes as much as $100 a month. For this the subscriber gets 1-5 signals a day, sent via e-mail, text message or instant messenger. The trader is under no obligation to do anything with the information, of course. They are advisory in nature, and the trader is free to ignore them entirely if he wants to. But most traders generally go along with the advice that comes to them through forex signals. They wouldn’t pay for the service if they didn’t find the advice useful.
There are two schools of thought about forex signals. One says that you’re a sucker if you pay for them, with the reasoning that if the people behind them are so good at playing the market, why do they have to sell signals to make a living? The opposing point of view says that since signals require analysis and experience to create, why shouldn’t the people who distribute them get paid for their efforts?
If you do choose to pay for a signals service, you should get a trial membership first. Be wary of a service that won’t give you a free trial period before you start paying, or that only offers a trial period of a couple days. (What do they have to hide? If their service is good, showing it to you for a week or two will only help sell it to you.)
On the other hand, one maxim usually holds true: You get what you pay for. Sites that offer free forex signals may not be as reliable or experienced as the professional sites. And in either case, you shouldn’t blindly follow the advice of forex signals. A smart investor will look at the trends himself to make sure he agrees with the signals he received. The decision to buy or sell is ultimately his, after all.